Our 2022 Program is available.
Click the link for a printable file for detailed information.
Please note that our program has limited space.
- Red Finish for Cattle Futures
- Thursday’s cattle trade worked both directions, but ultimately settled red. Fat cattle gained 65 cents in the October contract but gave back 5 to 17 cents in the other contracts. Feeders settled about $1.50 under their day’s high with $0.05 to $0.90 losses on the board. The FCE auction for...
- Soybeans Close Red on Firmer Soy Oil
- The soybean futures market ended the session with 3 3/4 to 11 3/4 cent losses. Meal futures were down by $3.20 to $5.10/ton on the day as well. BO was the complex outlier, as futures went home with 29 to 65 point gains. Ahead of next Wednesday USDA reports, survey...
- Hogs Close with Triple Digit Gains
- Thursday hog trading extended the bounce from Wednesday. Futures gapped higher, and for Dec left $76.75 to $77.05 open. Today’s bounce did not take the Dec board back up to the highs from Tuesday. The National Average Afternoon Base Hog price was $89.40 on Thursday, down by $3.59. The 10/4...
- Wheat Futures Gave Back Double Digits
- At the close for Thursday, wheat futures gave back double digits of +20 cents. CBT SRW ended the day down by 1.77% to 2.55%. KC futures closed with 2.09% to 2.55% losses in the front months. Spring wheat futures ended the day down by 1.77% to 1.94%. Japan seeks 97,343...
- Red Close for Thursday Cotton Market
- Front month cotton futures worked both directions on Thursday, as December printed a 318 point range. At the close the board was 27 to 33 points weaker across the front months. Weekly cotton sales from the USDA data were listed as 121,209 RBs. Pakistan was the week’s top buyer with...
- Corn Markets Weaken on Thursday
- Corn futures traded mostly one direction (lower) on Thursday until 11 AM CDT, and went home with 6 1/4 to 8 1/2 cent losses. December closed 3 3/4 cents off the low. That was also the first red day for December for the week, but the drop was enough to...
Pleasant Plains, Illinois (62677)