Our 2023 Program is available.
Click the link for a printable file for detailed information.
Please note that our program has limited space.
H&B Cash Bids
- Cotton Closes Near Limit Gain
- May cotton closed at its 3 cent limit gain for the day, though the July contract backed off its limit gain for the close. Limits will be 4 cents/lb in the midweek session, upped due to price level but not expanded as only May settled at the limit. New crop...
- Hogs Close Mostly Red
- Front month lean hog futures settled the session mostly red, save for a 7 cent gain in the October contract. The nearby futures were 35 to 87 cents in the red at the close, but May was nearly $1.50 off its earlier session low. The National Average Base Hog price...
- Cattle Close Mixed on Tuesday
- Front month fat cattle futures were 2 to 40 cents higher at the bell, while feeder cattle went home as much as 57 cents in the red. May feeders held above the $200 mark at the session low and the fall months remain $25-30 above the spot March price. Tuesday’s...
- Wheat Futures Close Higher
- The Tuesday wheat trade left futures in the black, though SRW was left out some. CBT SRW ended with 1 3/4 to 2 1/2 cent gains in the front months as May went home a nickel under the session high. KC HRW prices closed 1.2% to 1.4% higher with double...
- Soybean Futures Rally Double Digits
- The Tuesday session ended with strong gains for soy complex futures led by meal. Soymeal prices were up 2.3% to 2.7% at the close with $11.90/ton gains in the May contract. May futures are a net $24 above their low from last Friday. Soybeans closed the session with gains of...
- Mixed Settle in Corn Trade
- The old crop corn contracts ended the Tuesday session fractionally to a penny lower, while new crop prices were up by 2 to 2 1/2 cents on the day. December contracts printed a 7 1/2 cent range and closed a penny under the session high. Another 136,000 MT old crop...
Quotes are delayed, as of March 28, 2023, 09:49:53 PM CDT or prior.
(requires flash player)
The basic weather page works better with slower internet connections.
Mobile Market Alerts